PC recycling Newcastle: Your local PC recycling service covering Newcastle and surrounding areas
PC Recycling Newcastle is a service recommended to all organisations, businesses, companies, NHS, Hospitals, Universities, Colleges, Schools etc in the Newcastle area. This is completely free providing you have a minimum amount of 10 items.
The PC Recycling Newcastle service has many security systems in place to minimise the risk of data theft:
- We offer onsite data destruction (where all items are destroyed at your address).
- We provide offsite data destruction as standard
- Our service is well organised so collections can’t get muddled up or anything
- We have multiple members of staff checking that data baring devices are being destroyed up to the standard required and offered.
- We have an ISO27001 Security management system in place along with other accreditations such as ISO9001 and ISO14001 and CHAS. If you would like to view any of our PC Recycling Newcastle accreditations, they are available to view on our website.
- All our networks are very tightly secure with firewalls etc
- All customers’ details is held in a secure place with minimum access allowed.
- All employees are trusted and are CRB checked
- All vehicles are tracked using a GPS tracking system so we can see where they are at, at every minute of the day.
- All vehicles have extra security locks on them so even if someone got hold of the van key, they wouldn’t have access.
- We have 24 Hour CCTV recording in place
- All vehicles are emptied before the drivers leave them unoccupied.
- No vehicles at collections are left unattended.
It is easy to book a PC Recycling Newcastle collection. Just give us a call or drop us an email and state what exactly you need doing. All our agents are very helpful and can suggest exactly what is best for your computer disposal circumstances. Please get in touch with our office number – 0191 640 4619.